Emotional counselling is a safe and regular space for you to talk and explore difficult feelings. Gary is there to support you and respect your views. Gary will help you find your own insights into and understanding of your problems.
Amazing results with confidence building and cravings, relationships and removing blockages.
European Qualifications Framework Level 4
Regulated by OFQUAL
Psychodynamic Counselling can help you:
- Cope with a bereavement or relationship breakdown
- Cope with redundancy or work-related stress
- Explore issues such as sexual identity
- Can offer a Holistic and Spiritual approach to your wellbeing
- Deal with issues preventing you from achieving your ambitions
- Deal with feelings of depression or sadness have a more positive outlook on life
- Deal with feelings of anxiety helping you worry less about things
- Understanding yourself and your problems better
- Because of feeling more confident
- Develop a better understanding of other people’s points of view
Psychodynamic Counselling can often involve talking about difficult or so painful feelings and, as you begin to face them, you may feel worse in some ways. However, with the help and support of Gary, you should gradually start to feel better.
In most cases, it takes a number of sessions before the counselling starts to make a difference, and a regular commitment is required to make the best use of the therapy.
What to expect from Psychodynamic person-centred counselling
During your counselling sessions, you’ll be encouraged to express your feelings and emotions. By discussing your concerns with you, Gary can help you gain a better understanding of your feelings and thought processes, as well as identifying ways of finding your own solutions to problems.
It can be a great relief to share your worries and fears with someone who acknowledges your feelings and is able to help you reach a positive solution.
Discounts for Bristol #carers #students #universities #wearebristol #nhs
Counselling £60 – 1 Hour
Counselling block sessions 6 sessions £ 299
Counselling block sessions 10 sessions £475
Fully qualified in Psychodynamic Counselling and insured and Enhanced DBS
Low-cost counselling available to Students and anyone who can prove they need a helping hand.
Sessions can be 1-2-1 or done via Zoom – Call now for a FREE 20-minute discovery call 0754 204 3156
Cancellations: – If possible, I require at least 24 hours notice. If this cannot be met then a 50% cancellation charge of your normal fee will be made. However, if the meeting can be re-allocated within the same week the cancellation fee will be wavered.
Other areas I can help with:-
• Affairs and betrayals
• Anger management
• Anorexia nervosa
• Antisocial personality disorder
• Attachment disorder
• Avoidant personality disorder
• Binge-eating disorder
• Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
• Body dysmorphic disorder
• Borderline personality disorder
• Bulimia nervosa
• Carer support
• Child-related issues
• Dependent personality disorder
• Domestic violence
• Eating disorders
• Emotional abuse
• Family issues
• Generalised anxiety disorder
• Histrionic personality disorder
• Low self-confidence
• Low self-esteem
• Narcissistic personality disorder
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
• Panic disorder
• Personality disorders
• Physical abuse
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Pregnancy and birth
• Relationship issues
• Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
• Separation and divorce
• Sex problems
• Sexual abuse
• Suicidal thoughts
• Work-related stress